Subject: Request for information(from Korean Embassy)
From: "Daehyun LEE" <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 10:59:16 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

To whom it may concern,

Hello. I am Consul, Daehyun LEE of the Korean Embassy.

I read the press release regarding the battery issues on the Rescue Board 
webpage.

https://www.rescue.ee/et/uudised/akuseadmetega-tuleb-uember-kaeia-aeaermise-ettevaatlikkusega-2510

I would like to know about accident statistics and prevention policies 
related to electric vehicles in Estonia, in addition to accidents involving 
batteries of electric bicycles and cell phones.

The Embassy of the Republic of Korea avails itself of this opportunity to 
renew to the Embassy of Estonian in Korea the assurances of its highest 
consideration.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Daehyun LEE

3rd Secretary

Consular Section
Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Finland
Pohjoinen Makasiinikatu 4, 3 KRS., 00130 Helsinki, FINLAND
Tel: +358 9 2515 0023
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

  <https://e.mofa.go.kr:8083/checkread_N?r=q5RtYwy6wq7Aa5oczukf2w==&a=vvlHVlzGymX9pLPi6OQq01SVvAHXxF/BPcVSKQntj1E=&t=7i0PTic24XOydxT+sLYLYQ==>